Our Spring 2019 classes are now online through the City of Fountain Valley in the Fountain Pen. We’d like you to please note the following changes for our FV location.
- Parent assistance will be mandatory only once per session, rather than twice.
- Our materials fees have changed for each class, and the additional cost has been taken off of your tuition. Your overall class cost remains the same.
- Our Enrichment Class will now be held on Mondays and Fridays, rather than Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Students currently enrolled in our OC Tiny Tots Preschool Academy class and are at least 4 years of age are welcome to circumvent our age minimum and enroll in our Lil’ Chefs Bake class. (Please talk to Mrs. Goodenough to assist in enrollment.)
- There is no make-up class for the Enrichment Class that is cancelled for Memorial Day (5/27). There is NO School at all that day.
- Graduations will be held on June 13 & 14 (11:00-12:00). Our last day of the regular school year!!! All students participate in our graduations even if they are not going to kindergarten and will be returning next year. We must celebrate all students’ hard work! (There are no after school classes those days.)
- Our Spring Break is March 25 through the 29th. (There will not be any prorating of fees for students that may be on vacation during the Fountain Valley Unified Spring Break April 15 to the 19th.
- Our beginning of the Summer Break is June 17 to the 28th.
- Summer Sessions begin July 1!! Registration for summer will be on a first come, first serve basis. We will only be able to accept 20 students a day.
Wow! It’s a lot to take in, and it’s unbelievable that there are only 4 more months in the school year! This has been an AMAZING year!